I suggest you ...

ultimate question for the commandline

Just call the program, get all (picture.jpg, return.csv) depending on card inserted.
Is eid the result is eid data, if sis then result is sis data, if no picture (when sis) then picture =a default 'nopic; bitmap' If there is no card then result.csv = no card;
extra fields result.csv : read time ; readername.
A structure of result.csv
1 result= eid/sis/none
2 time = 200924 14:22
3 read on readername = ACR3....
4 reader name 1 = ACR3...
5 readername 2 = none
6 readername 3 = none
7-20 eid data fields
21-35 = sis data fields
eid or sis fields are empty depending the card.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bendecatbendecat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Serhiy,
        I agree with your idea, this is a better solution (no parameters = everthing)

• Serhiy PerevoznykAdminSerhiy Perevoznyk (Admin, eidnative) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is little complicate and will decrease the speed of the application. For example the list of the readers is needed only once, not every time the card is inserted. The photo is the biggest part of the information and reading the photo is most time consuming operation. I have the following idea: when no any parameters are provided, just write everything, like you asked, otherwise only specific part of the information, depending from the provided options

Feedback and Knowledge Base